The misconduct is alleged to have happened between August 2013 and July 2015 is contrary to the Police (Conduct) Regulations 2012.
The officer will answer allegations of gross misconduct relating to;
• Derogatory personal remarks about a victim of domestic violence and inappropriate remarks regarding a police investigation and an agency involved in the charging process.
• Derogatory remarks about a female arrested on suspicion of assault.
• Derogatory and sexually inappropriate remarks about a young victim of a sexual offence and failure to challenge and/or report inappropriate conduct by a police officer.
• A derogatory remark about a man who had attempted to commit suicide.
• A remark about a supervisor which was intended to be insulting.
• An inappropriate and homophobic remark about a murder victim.
• Derogatory remarks about a woman detained by police with whom he had professional dealings.
• Messages sent to a fellow officer in which he used an offensive racist term for a member of the Traveller community.
• Messages sent to a third party which contained confidential information.
• An inappropriate and homophobic remark about a victim of historic sexual abuse and failure to challenge/report a fellow officer who sent the picture.
• A derogatory and inappropriate remark about a person you had dealt with as a Police Officer.
• Use of a derogatory and sexually inappropriate term about an individual concerned in a police investigation.
• Insulting and homophobic remarks about a person you had dealt with as a Police Officer.
• An inappropriate message to a fellow officer in the course of which you used derogatory and racist terminology.
• Use of seriously inappropriate language to describe an allegation of sexual offences against a minor.
The panel chair has determined that proceedings will be heard in public. Space is limited and those wanting to attend must register in advance before midday on Thursday 12 November 2015.