Street parties, picnics and fairs are on all weekend. So hang up your bunting, wear Union Jack colours and raise a glass to the Queen!
SATURDAY 2ND JUNE
• LEA: Party on the village green. Red, white and blue fancy dress parade, races, face painting, tea party. BBQ and music in evening.
• MARSHALL’S YARD: Party with face painting and dancing from Wendy Foster and Tracey Everett-Fox Schools of Dance.
SUNDAY 3RD JUNE
• HEMSWELL CLIFF: Big Lunch on the village green from 11am. Picnics, bouncy castle, tug of war and family games.
• MARTON: Summer fayre on village playing field from 2.30pm. Stalls, games, food, drink and disco.
• WILLINGHAM: The village will host a street party. All welcome.
• ALL SAINTS’ PARISH CHURCH, GAINSBOROUGH: Songs of Praise at 11am. Big picnic 12 noon - 4pm. Fun for all the family, bring own blankets, chairs and picnics.
• MARSHALL’S SPORTS GROUND, GAINSBOROUGH: Party on the playing field from 10am - 4pm. Picnics, games, bouncy castle, music and vintage bus tours around town.
• RICHMOND PARK, GAINSBOROUGH: Big party from 12 noon - 4pm. Fairground games, croquet taster sessions, big Jubilee cake, competitions and more.
MONDAY 4TH JUNE
• NORMANBY-BY-SPITAL: The village will host a street party. All welcome.
• UPTON & KEXBY: Party on the playing field from 2.30pm. Children’s sports and tug of war. Faith tea in village hall at 4.30pm. Live band and disco in the evening.
• BECKINGHAM: Street party in the village. Other events over the weekend include vintage car rally, classical concert and a family dance.