FOOTBALL RUMOURS: Manchester United trail Mario Mandzukic, Burnley reject Liverpool offer for Danny Ings, BT Sport to charge for European football coverage

After weeks of speculation, the 2015 summer transfer window is now officially open in England, Scotland and Wales.

Wednesday, 10th June 2015, 11:50 am

Clubs from all divisions can now conclude deals they have already made and begin on work on others as they build their squads for the new season.

Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal is said to be looking at going after 29-year-old Atletico Madrid striker Mario Mandzukic, who joined the Spanish club from Bayern Munich for £18.5m a year ago. Click HEREUnited may also move for Paris St-Germain right-back Gregory van der Wiel (27) after Barcelona’s Brazil international Dani Alves (32) decided to stay at the Nou Camp. He would cost them around £7m. Click HERERed Devils boss Louis van Gaal is also said to be considering a move for Southampton full-back Nathaniel Clyne (24). He is also thought to be a target for Liverpool. Click HERELiverpool have agreed personal terms with Danny Ings, but Burnley have so far rejected the fee offered for their out-of-contract England U21 striker. Click HEREWest Ham United will follow the appointment of Slaven Bilic as manager by launching a series of ambitious moves in the transfer market and will explore the possibility of prising the Chelsea forward, Loïc Rémy, from Stamford Bridge. Click HEREBT Sport is to charge customers £5 per month from August for full coverage of Champions and Europa League matches unless they sign up for their pay-TV bundle. BT Sport has recruited Gary Lineker and Steven Gerrard to its on-screen team. Click HEREFormer Chelsea man Kevin De Bruyne could be set for a return to the Premier League after confirming his agent has had initial talks with Manchester City. The Belgium midfielder has sparked the interest of a number of top flight clubs after a stellar season with Wolfsburg, where he was named the best player in the Bundesliga. Click HERE