It’s Valentine’s Day this weekend and couples around Nottinghamshire might be looking for ideas on how to woo their loved ones.
So Clumber Park National Trust has sent a list of things for couples to do in the park this weekend.
1. Wedding Weekend. Meet Clumber Park’s Wedding Planners while enjoying a glass of something bubbly. The dedicated wedding team will be on hand to help you plan your wedding at Clumber Park and show you around The Parsonage Suite and the Parsonage Lawn boasting stunning lakeside views and chat to other wedding exhibitors. Free of charge, normal admission charges of £7 per vehicle into the park apply. Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th February 11am – 4pm
2. Table for two? Stunning interior design, original fireplaces, deluxe fabrics and shimmering chandeliers all provide an intimate setting for your romantic Valentine’s meal in the grand setting of the Garden Tea House. Enjoy specially prepared home-made dishes and delicious starters and desserts, all made with love and exclusive for Valentine’s Day 2016. Extended opening hours for Valentine’s Day: Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 February, 9:30am – 4:30pm
3. Romantic Walks. Spend time with your loved one this Valentine’s Day and walk hand in hand along miles of winding pathways. Take in the breath-taking views of the natural woodland, lakeside scenery or find that special secluded spot to pop the question.
4. Get down on one knee. Clumber Park provides many secluded and romantic spots scattered across the park and is the perfect destination to pop the question, boasting lakeside views and stunning landscapes of the historic Pleasure Grounds.
5. Romantic tandem ride through the woodland. Hire a tandem from Clumber’s Cycle Hire Centre and enjoy miles of cycle routes through the beautiful setting of Clumber Park this Valentine’s weekend. Cycle hire charges apply.
For more information, visit www.nationaltrust.org.uk/clumber-park/whats-on.