The Guardian can today reveal a list of the Worksop area’s best and worst GP surgeries, based on ratings provided by patients.
The information is available on the NHS Choices website here, and is based on responses provided in the GP Patient Survey. Patients are asked how likely they are to recommend their practice to others.
The survey is sent out twice a year to about 1.36 million adults who are registered with a GP in England.
Here is the list of the best and worst surgeries within five miles of Worksop town centre, based on the percentage of people who said they would recommend their GP surgery to others. Data for some practices was not available.
1. Larwood Surgery, Worksop - 90.6 per cent
2. Westwood 8 to 8 Primary Care Centre, Worksop - 88.9 per cent
3. Kiveton Park Primary Care Partners, Harthill - 88.6 per cent
4. The Springs Health Centre, Clowne - 84.4 per cent
5. Crags Healthcare - Dr Riddell & Partner, Whitwell - 79.9 per cent
6. Crags Healthcare - Dr Riddell & Partner, Creswell - 79.9 per cent
7. The Newgate Medical Group, Worksop - 71.6 per cent
8. Woodsetts Surgery, Woodsetts - 68.5 per cent
9. Anston Medical Centre, Anston - 68.5 per cent
10. Creswell Medical Centre, Crreswell - 51.8 per cent