Working Win offers free, one-to-one support for people who are struggling to stay in employment, and for people who are unemployed and looking for work.
Delivered in partnership with the South Yorkshire Mayoral Combined Authority and local NHS partners, Working Win’s holistic, personalised employment support helps people to meet their employment goals, boost their wellbeing and confidence, and more. The service has already supported over 4,000 people to find and flourish in work.
Who is Working Win for?
- if you live in Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Barnsley or Bassetlaw
- aged 18 and over
- if you have a physical and/or mental health condition
- if you are unemployed and looking for work, or
- if you are working and want support to continue working, or
- if you are off work sick, and want to return to work
What does the free support include?
- One-to-one sessions with your dedicated Employment Specialist
- Support to talk to your employer about what you need to flourish in work
- Help with job applications, your CV, and interview skills
- Support from a qualified team of health professionals to manage your health condition at work, and in everyday life
- A Westfield Health and Wellbeing package, debt and benefit advice, and more.
Mark is one of Working Win’s amazing participants. After a period of unemployment, he recently celebrated achieving his goal of finding work, increasing his confidence, and flourishing in his new job role.
He’s started his role as an Accounts Assistant, and says: “My life has completely changed. All those doubts I had were lifted off me, and I’m aspiring to new things.”
If you think you could benefit from support from Working Win, visit www.workingwinreferrals.co.uk to sign up to take part. You can refer yourself – you don’t need a referral from your GP, or for them to diagnose your health condition (but you may want to talk to your GP or health professional for support to sign up).
If you’re an employer and would like to find out more about how Working Win can help your employees, you can also get in touch on 0114 2900 218.
Places are limited and referrals will close on March 31, 2022. Find out more about the service at www.southyorkshire-ca.gov.uk/Explore_Working-Win