For all the latest in news, sport, entertainment and listings, pick up a copy of this week’s Worksop Guardian - now out on Thursdays.
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s coming up in this week’s edition:
- Woman who breached court injunction is found hiding in a wardrobe.
- Free Needlers caramel bar for every reader, worth 65p.
- Win tickets to Strictly Come Dancing tour.
- Bassetlaw Council wants your views on 15 year blueprint for development.
- Pals share hairy moment for charity.
- Busy Worksop mum is presented with Guardian Rose.
- Woman fined for fly-tipping.
- Family pays tributes to Carlton man.
- Disabled woman’s burglary warning.
- Illegal waste operators ordered to pay more than £120,000 by court
- Extension plan by a Worksop care home is rejected by councillors.
- Community centre’s £16,000 cash boost.
- New measures proposed to ease parking chaos outside Worksop school.
- Have your say on the future of the fire service in Notts.
- Schoolgirl’s big moment turning on Worksop Christmas lights.
- Feature: The University of the Third Age (U3A).
- Bolsover Council praised on improved audit.
- Restaurant review: The Lock Keeper.
- Cinema review: Frozen.
and much, much more...
Get the Worksop Guardian for just 71p a week when you subscribe - a saving of 25%. Call 0844 9916464 or click on this link www.subscriptionline.co.uk/WGU