Electrical fire at Gainsborough dental practice
FIREFIGHTERS were called to reports of a fire at Genesis Dental Care in Market Street, Gainsborough.
Crews from Gainsborough were called at 12.12pm and when they arrived they found the fire was already out.
Staff and patients were evacuated from the building while firefighters inspected the building.
The fire, on the ground floor of the dental practice, was caused by an electrical fault.
It caused severe damage to the wiring within a ceiling heater.
No-one was injured in the incident.