Edwinstowe and Worksop fire crews put out chimney fire

Watch more of our videos on Shots! 
and live on Freeview channel 276
Visit Shots! now
Fire crews from stations at Edwinstowe and Worksop were called to put out a chimney blaze at a house at Perlethorpe.

Fire fighters from Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service were called out at about 8.36 am. They used a variety of apparatus including one hose reel jet, ladders and a thermal imaging camera as well as safe working at height equipment during the incident on Saturday, April 10.

They worked to extinguish the fire which had started in a chimney at a property on The Green.