Aston: Faulty light fitting causes building fire

Firefighters from Aston and Maltby were called to a tackle a building fire in Aston.
Guardian Fire LogoGuardian Fire Logo
Guardian Fire Logo

The incident occurred in the early hours of this morning (Sunday, 17th August) at a house on Cradley Drive in Aston.

Firefighters discovered a faulty light fitting had caused a small fire and filled the room with smoke which was threatening to spread through the building.

However, fire crews were able to contain the smoke and quickly put out the fire, ensuring there was no major damage sustained to the building.

Related topics: