Those Were The Days

editorial image
Share this article

The Canch Mill

The Canch Mill once belonged to the Priory.

Though by the Edwardian era the buildings were being used for timber storage and a chair-making workshop owned by W. Bramer & Sons until it was destroyed by fire in 1912.

This photo came from a book by The Worksop Guardian, published in 2007 entitled Worksop Past.