Nine days of live music, arts, entertainment and pure partying kicks off at the end of the month in Roskilde, Denmark.
The world famous festival will welcome 90,000 festival goers from all over the globe to see 200 bands across nine stages.
From 29th June - 7th July the festival site will be buzzing. And it is just half an hour from central Copenhagen.
This year, the 43rd Roskilde Festival, sees huge names like Metallica, Kraftwerk, Rihanna, Queens of the Stone Age, The National, and Sigur Ros headlining.
Much of the line-up has a distinctly Scandinavian vibe. And it is one of the friendliest music events of the year.
Organisers put a huge emphasis on recycling, renewable energy and the environment. On top of that, all proceeds go to charity.
To find out more and buy tickets visit www.roskilde-festival.dk
It couldn’t be easier for British festival goers to get to Roskilde. Low cost airline easyJet runs regular flights to and from the Danish capital.
Flights to Copenhagen leave from London Gatwick, London Stansted, Bristol, Edinburgh and Manchester, starting from £28.99 per person (one-way, including taxes based on two people on the same booking).
Visit www.easyJet.com to book or call 0843 104 5000.
• To be in with a chance of winning a pair of return flights to Copenhagen from Manchester or London Gatwick simply answer this question:
Q) From how many UK airports does easyJet fly to Copenhagen?
Send your answer, and a daytime contact number, to easyJet Competition, Worksop Guardian, 21-27 Ryton Street, Worksop, Notts, S80 2AY or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries must arrive by 12 noon on Friday 28th June 2013.
easyJet Terms and Conditions:
1) No purchase is necessary
2) This promotion is open to all residents of the UK who are aged 18 years and older
3) This promotion is not open to any employees (or members of their family) of the Promoter or any company or agency directly connected with the creation of or administration of this promotion
4) Proof of eligibility to enter must be provided if requested
5) Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Ts & Cs at any time, or to cancel this promotion at any time, at its sole discretion, to the extent permitted by applicable laws
6) The Promoter’s decision is binding and final on all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into
7) The winner will be chosen by an independent judge OR a panel that includes one independent member
8) Winners will be notified within seven days of the end of the promotion to confirm their prize
9) Winners will be asked to provide a postal or email address and will receive the flight tickets by post or email
10) There is one prize available
11) The Prize consists of 1 x pair of return flights to Copenhagen from Manchester or London Gatwick
12) The flights must be booked by the 28 February 2014. The flights must be taken by 30 March 2014 and are not available over bank holiday periods
13) Booking forms are to be e-mailed to Davina.Flaherty@onlybeattie.com
14) Please allow at least three weeks between emailing your booking form and your outbound travel date
15) Flights are subject to availability. Usual easyJet terms and conditions apply (see easyJet.com for details)
16) One piece of hold luggage is included per passenger, up to a max weight of 20kg per bag and charges for additional baggage will apply (see easyJet.com for details)
17) There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable
18) The winner agrees to have his/her name published in easyJet publicity
19) You may not publicise your participation in this promotion without written consent from the Promoter