A Nottinghamshire hotel has started selling alcoholic ice cream exclusively for grown ups.
Thoresby Hall Hotel in Ollerton has launched an adult only ice cream van which is travelling around the country this summer serving an array of boozy ice creams.
The hotel group has also sent a doorman with the van to make sure customers are old enough to be served a beer infused Mr. Whippy in a pork scratching cone or an Ice Cream Jäger Bombe.
The menu includes:
- IcePA – A Beer Mr.Whippy poured out of a classic bar pump into a pork scratching cone.
- The ‘Jäger Bombe’ – Jäger ice cream in the middle, covered in a layer of energy drink flavoured ice cream.
- Bacon and Bourbon - Bacon flavoured ice cream with a crispy bacon garnish and shot of bourbon to chase.
- Vodka Martini - Vodka sorbet with olive flavoured hundreds and thousands.
- Tequila Sorbet - Tequila flavoured sorbet served in a martini glass with a rim of salt.
The bespoke menu was created by New Forest Ice Cream for adults in the UK who ‘want a sweet treat without the screaming children’.