DCSIMG

Worksop: Rabbit hutch fire spreads to house on Furnival Street

Fire

Fire

 

A Worksop house was set alight after flames from a rabbit hutch spread quickly last night.

Two appliances from Worksop Fire Station attended the scene on Furnival Street at 11.45pm.

Fire crews initially believed they were attending a rubbish fire but were met by the house ablaze.

Nobody was hurt and no animals were involved.

Firefighters were on the street for around one hour.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page