For all the latest in news, sport, entertainment and listings, pick up a copy of this week’s Worksop Guardian - now out on Thursdays.
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s coming up in this week’s edition:
- Worksop mum jailed for £18k benefit fraud.
- Free Flabelos session for every reader, worth £4.
- Win tickets to see Bowjangles show.
- Drugs kill two in the same Worksop house.
- Creswell doctor struck off for having sex with patient in surgery.
- Worksop mother wants law changed after motorbike crash kills her son.
- Bassetlaw Council ranked amongst the best for food hygiene.
- Guardian Rose for sports-mad Carlton teenager.
- Former police officer and her Hodthorpe lover spared jail for supplying cocaine.
- Worksop shopkeeper fined for possession of fake cigarettes.
- Record week for the Worksop Guardian website.
- Developer set funding deadline for new Sherwood Forest tourist attraction.
- New playground opens in Blyth.
- Disabled campaigners take Bedroom Tax fight to the Court of Appeal.
- Homeless charity ‘humbled and amazed’ by support in face of council cuts.
- Worksop teens flying the flag for anti-bullying.
- Much loved and respected Bassetlaw Hospital doctor retires.
- Worksop teenager uses his love of BMX bikes to start up his own business.
- Fire chiefs in Derbyshire to use fire engines as mobile billboards.
- New scheme to help disadvantaged children in Manton.
- Feature: A day in the life of a Bassetlaw social worker.
- Restaurant review: Arrow Farm Cafe-Diner
- Film review: Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit.
and much, much more...