North Wheatley: Family flee kitchen blaze in early hours

Fire

Fire

0
Have your say

A family had a lucky escape from their North Wheatley home after their washing machine caught fire.

Firefighters were called to the Glebe Close property at 1.47am on Saturday 8th February.

The occupants had managed to flee the house after being alerted to the fire by their smoke detectors.

Two fire engines from Retford arrived on scene and extinguished the blaze.

A fire service spokesman said there was damage caused to the kitchen.

 

Back to the top of the page