Firefighters have responded a house fire that started in the kitchen of a property on Portland Street in Clowne.
Two appliances from Staveley attended the incident just before midday today (Tuesday, 15th April).
Firefighters used breathing apparatus and one hosereel jet to put out the fire and confirmed the blaze had started in the kitchen.
No-one was injured as the owners of the property were out at the time.
Fire crews left the incident in the hands of the police, who were trying to make contact with the home owners.